Stainless Steel Valve and Optional Carbon Steel
2 PC Design is an ideal general purpose stainless steel valve which offers exceptional economy and proven performance in plant-wide applications.
• 3-Piece Body, Full Port Design
• 1/4” to 4” Sizes
• Threaded or Socket-Weld ends
• Body: CF8M, 316SS
• RTFE Seats or TFM
• Pressure Rating: 1000 PSI
• Temperature Range: (-20° F - 400° F)
• 3-Piece Body, Full Port Design• 1/4” to 4” Sizes• Threaded or Socket-Weld Ends• Body: CF8M, 316SS• PTFE, RTFE or TFM Seats• Pressure Rating:1000 PSI• Temperature Range:-20° F - 450° F
Valve Features• 3-Piece Body, Full Port Design• 1/4” to 4” Sizes• Threaded or Socket-Weld ends• Body: CF8M, 316SS• RTFE Seats or TFM• Pressure Rating:1000 PSI• Temperature Range:(-20° F - 400° F)
2PC ECONOFLO SERIES
Model : T80SS1000 WOG / 150 SWP316 Stainless SteelOptional Carbon Steel
Temperature Range:-20 °F to 450 °F-46 °C to 232 °C
Full Port Commercial and Process Ball Valve
Features include female-to-female end connections and minimization of potential gas leakage under extreme duty and low pressure applications.
Stainless Steel Valve with Optional Carbon Steel Body
Economical 1-PC Design compact rugged one piece body minimizes potential leak paths through body joint. Designed for the economical OEM and industrial markets.